Covering a cake with stars takes a while, and definitely works the hand and arm muscles. I beginning to see the appeal of using Fondant.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Lady Bug
This one is just for fun and practice. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It took a LONG time to color the icings, both true black and red are challenging to achieve. I started with chocolate for the black so I think that helped, it still took a lot of coloring though. The red took even more - I finished off one container of coloring plus an entire new one! I just partook of a piece of cake and it was DELICIOUS - triple chocolate cake, with chocolate and vanilla flavored buttercream.
Covering a cake with stars takes a while, and definitely works the hand and arm muscles. I beginning to see the appeal of using Fondant.
Covering a cake with stars takes a while, and definitely works the hand and arm muscles. I beginning to see the appeal of using Fondant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEEING THIS ONE MAKES MY ARM ACHE FOR SURE. SO VERY CUTE. DID YOU GET RED LIPS AFTERWARDS?
ReplyDelete